Houston Pain Management
Controlling Painful Symptoms & Conditions
At Gemini Urgent Care, our goal is to treat the patient, not the pain. Our collaborative approach to techniques in controlling symptoms is unique, and we ensure your comfort is always prioritized. We aim to relieve your pain, as well as the psychological distress that comes from it.
Call (281) 572-5505 or contact us online for Houston pain management services. We are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Common Types of Pain
Pain can come from many possible situations, ranging from mild to severe injuries and illnesses. If you think you’re experiencing a medical emergency resulting from pain, it is best to get in touch with a professional as soon as possible to diagnose the situation.
Some of the common types of pain we help patients manage include:
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Fractures, sprains, and strains
- Colds and fevers
- Ear and throat infections
- Animal bites
The first step in treating pain is accurately diagnosing your case. At Gemini Urgent Care, we utilize the best tools offered in medical diagnostic technology to ensure quick and accurate results.
When to See a Doctor for Pain
- You are experiencing pain after an accident or injury. If you were involved in any type of major automobile accident or had a serious slip and fall during a work-related or sports-related event, it’s best to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Our doctors can recommend the proper treatment and can determine whether or not your issue is minor or major.
- Your pain impacts your mobility. Pain that interferes with your quality of life can have a huge impact on your ability to work, take care of yourself and your family, and enjoy your favorite activities. If chronic pain is making it difficult to move around and complete daily tasks, you should seek medical care without delay.
- At-home pain management methods are not enough. If you have already tried rest, hot soaks, ice packs, compression, and over-the-counter pain medication and your pain still persists after several days, get a medical evaluation to explore other pain management options.
- Your pain comes with other symptoms. If you are experiencing other symptoms like tingling in your extremities, fever, nausea or vomiting, visit urgent care as soon as possible.
Urgent Care for Pain
We are proud to offer patients in Houston pain management, designed to treat acute or chronic pain in a compassionate manner. We additionally offer a list of pain medication our patients can utilize for better-managed care. For more information on our medications offered, please contact one of our staff members today online or by phone.
If you need urgent care or need pain management in Houston, contact us at (281) 572-5505 or call 911.
Gemini Urgent Care
Monday - Saturday
9:00am - 9:00pm
Closed on Sunday
2409 Falcon Pass, Suite 100
Houston TX 77062
Map & Directions [+]
Patient TestimonialsResults That Speak For Themselves
Friendly, Helpful & Clean- Ibrahim
Everyone was professional and really friendly!- Rusell
Amazing service with TOP notch care from everyone- Patient
In Good Hands- Andrea
10 Stars... Great Experience!- Ris